CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR- Ghana
- Transsnet Group is a joint venture between NetEase Group(a world-leading Internet listed company in China) and Transsion Holdings Group (a global Intelligent Terminal Products, and mobile value-added service provider).
It focuses on all kinds of Internet fields and takes Internet finance, Internet music, short video, application market and online gaming as its main business. Its internet work products contain: Boomplay-Africa's largest online music platform, Vskit-Africa's second largest short video platform, Palmstore-The second mobile apps distribution platform in Africa, Palmcredit, Palmsave, Palmpay and other outstanding Internet products that have already emerged in Africa.
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors (Ghana) who will be responsible for:
- To assist users of our products with their queries per the company’s standards via phone, email, social media and chat.
- Deliver consistent quality service support assistance to both internal and external customers
- Collect and evaluate relevant information to handle customers’ interactions
- Manage all interactions by logging and managing a service request ticket in CRM database
- Give customers expert advice that will assist them in the use of the App effectively and efficiently to meet their needs
- Empathise with and prioritise customer needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Follow up on customer interactions and provide feedback on the efficiency of customer service processes
- Comply with all control Procedures within the organization
- Work with all departments to ensure that we grow as a company and continuously improve our products for our customers.
- Represent the brand in a professional and friendly manner
- Demonstrate ownership in documenting and resolving customer issues.
- Perform other task within the Company which may be allocated from time to time and are commensurate with the position
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer service role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of financial services and smartphone apps
- Understanding of contact center platforms (IVR, CRM, Knowledge management, etc.)
- Typing speed of 45wpm or above
- Knowledge of the Fintech industry
- Ability to multitask
- Digitally inclined and customer centric
- Good communication skills
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Effective time management with ability to work under minimum supervision
- Fluent in English and one or more local languages. Fluent in foreign language (especially French) will be an added advantage.