Business Development Analyst
- Develop a good business relationship with both internal and external customers
- Understand the competitive landscape -- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Proactively and independently execute opportunities to improve individual and team output, performance, and efficiency
- Supporting and participating in business leadership meetings, including organizing the agenda, creating action plans, and ensuring that the subsequent goals and objectives are met.
- Handle internal business initiatives and business development routines
- Drive allotted ad-hoc projects and business engagements to completion.
- 2+ years work experience in fin-tech, banking or telecom industries.
- Process-driven and highly organized
- Strong business acumen
- Deep understanding of the banking or tel-co industries and familiarity with relevant policies.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, writing, negotiation and persuasion skills with an excellent teamwork spirit.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to define a business problem, collating the required information, analyzing the results and synthesizing a compelling argument