1. Responsible for finding and contacting third parties to meet marketing and activities needs;
2. Responsible for multiple suppliers' quotation comparison and cooperation cost control to ensure a high return on investment;
3. Responsible for controlling the progress of third-party cooperation projects and effectively promoting long-term and efficient cooperation of high-quality third parties.
1. Lead the team to effectively promote third-party cooperation and complete the task requirements of the team and leadership in a timely manner;
2. Can obtain the best cooperation quotation, control costs, and achieve higher profits;
3. Able to develop well-known brands and large-scale platform cooperation, and long-term efficient cooperation.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business, or related field.
2. More than 3 years of business cooperation experience is required;
3. Give priority to job seekers with a large number of high-quality partner resources.
4. Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.